We all need the support of the Lord and each other to get through this pandemic era. Families may experience many difficulties and ask hard questions like:
- How do we overcome stress without withdrawing into yourself or unleashing anger on loved ones?
- Will our children be successful academically as we clumsily try to educate them on different learning platforms?
- How can spouses become one team in order to successfully cope with the emotional stress, uncertainty and increasing responsibilities?
In our program, participants will receive:
- Biblical knowledge and wisdom about how to harmonize family life under stress;
- the necessary knowledge about developmental psychology and parenting strategies;
- will expand the practical experience using dialogue skills and communication;
- support from specialists in solving complex issues of education;
- ideas for spending family leisure time, forming Christian traditions, developing family worship and ministry in the church.
MODULE 1: Fundamentals of developmental psychology and parent-child relationships
Start date: November 9-13, 2020
Presenters: Mikhail and Nadia Telepov, well-known authors of many books, certified Christian counseling psychologists with rich experience in ministry.
MODULE 2: Family education teaching fundamentals and Christian family culture
Start date: 1 - 5 March 2021
Moderators: graduates - teachers of the Theological Seminary.
Those who have mastered the entire course will be issued a "Certificate of Advanced Training" (if student possesses a Masters degree) or "Certificate of Additional Education" (in the absence of a Masters degree) under the program "Fundamentals of developmental psychology and pedagogy for parents of students.
The cost of each module: 3000 rubles ($40).
Call: 8-495-730-35-80 Write to: secretary @ mbs . ru